What are your favorite go-to makeup tips?
– If your winged liner is uneven, don’t get frustrated and take it off with a makeup wipe to start over again. Instead, take some concealer on a concealer brush and swipe it just underneath the wing to help match the thickness and length of your liner.
– To minimize makeup application time: mix primer and moisturizer together and then apply to face
-When doing a full face of makeup (skin+ eyes), do the eye makeup first. If you do foundation first and then the eyes, the eyeshadow will fall onto your cheeks and is very hard to remove.
Do you have any tips on skincare and prep?
– The best way to achieve flawless face makeup is skin prep. First, use a cleanser to clean the face and dab dry with a towel. Next, apply toner to a cotton ball and wipe all over the face to minimize pores and even out skin tone. Lastly, apply moisturizer before applying primer, concealer, and foundation.
What are your favorite makeup looks?
– For a day to day minimalist look, I like to pay attention to the basics. I fill in the eyebrows with shadow or a brow pencil to add some facial structure, conceal the under eye area and use a light coverage foundation, as well as some bronzer to warm up the face. For this look, pinky and neutral tones work best on the lips and cheeks.
– My favorite going out look consists of a smokey eye and lashes. I like to use a heavier foundation, as it lasts longer than a lighter coverage one, and highlight/ contour the face according to their face shape. I love to add a pop of color either in the eyeshadow or the lip color as well.
– My favorite bridal or special occasion makeup consists of a toned down eyeshadow look using brown and shimmery or matte neutral colors on the lid. I’ll usually pair that with a soft toned blush.